Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HABIT OF SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS

I started my serious blogging four months ago, first blog I'm created was in November last year (2007) just for my leisure mainly for uploading of my family photos for memory purposes. I surfed the web looking for some good info on how to improve my Direct Selling business and the link where I can get some good stuff to enhance my music knowledge. I was quite active in forum chatting where I saw few of my online friend weblog and wonder how they can create their weblog. I begun my research and start create my first blog without anyone else telling me what to do.

Whilst surfing the web I did came across some online business advertisements, never across my mind I'll get involved but I was quite impress with one affiliate program that provide free registration and free url gateway to market the product, no purchase requirement to upgrade but require hardworks effort to success.

However, I never knew that I can earn money from blogging till I received one email from a friend telling me that I can make money from adsense. No one told me what to do, I'm doing thing on my own, I begin my adsense business just to paste the google ads on my blog not till one day I was told by my little known 'sifu' that I learned a little knowledge about adsense. I was directed to one a succesful blogger where I found the adsense treasure. My journey has just begun, I have a lot to learn.

I discovered that to success you need to inculcate the bloggers good habit.

The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Bloggers

No comments: